The M1019A IntelliVue G5 provides a non-dispersive infrared measurement of respiratory and anesthetic gases and a paramagnetic measurement of oxygen (Fast O2).
IntelliVue G5 is fully integrated with the Philips IntelliVue MP40/50/60/70/80/90 families of
Anesthesia patient monitors.
It provides following features:
• Continuous, simultaneous, real-time monitoring of respiratory and anesthetic gases.
• Measurement of oxygen (standard for IntelliVue G5), carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, halothane, isoflurane,
enflurane, sevoflurane, desflurane.
• Automatic Agent Identification of up to two anesthetic agents
• Inspiration and expiration values for all gases
• Airway Respiration Rate (awRR), derived from CO2 waveform
• Minimum alveolar concentration values (MAC)
• Long-term stability offering easy and infrequent calibration
• Individual alarm limits for each parameter
• Quick access to the most commonly performed functions
Price: It may vary on selected options, so you may email your requirement on email@example.com or can contact us on phone.
Philips M1019A G5 Anesthetic Gas Module
- Brand: Philips
- Product Code: M1019A G5
- Availability: In Stock
Ask For Price
Tags: Philips Gas Analyzers